Re: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the removing of an inherited table

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Fix the removing of an inherited table
Date: 2011-09-19 19:18:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 14:10 -0500, Dave Page wrote:
> That doesn't seem right - the user shouldn't see quoting, except in SQL
> queries.

We show the user the schema and the table names. It would be weird to
display foo.bar.something if the schema name is foo.bar and the table
name is something. We could use two columns, of course, but I don't
really see the point.

Anyway, it was already displayed that way. I just fixed the issue. So,
if you want to fix the display, be my guest :)

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info