Re: PQisBusy() always busy

From: bradg <bg4all(at)me(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PQisBusy() always busy
Date: 2011-09-12 22:44:07
Lists: pgsql-novice

I know it must sound stupid, but...

My code is simple and works exactly the way I want it to with the blocking
functions PQexecParams() and PQexecPrepared(). I'm trying to extend it with
asynchronous functions so I can execute queries both ways.

But I seem to be losing a lot of time on this so my thought was to just use
the blocking functions in a separate thread. Hence my question whether or
not they are thread safe.

Do you know if they are?

Thanks