Re: Removal of useless include references

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Removal of useless include references
Date: 2011-08-26 22:28:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Excerpts from Bruce Momjian's message of vie ago 26 01:35:45 -0300 2011:
> It has been years since I ran src/tools/pginclude/pgrminclude to remove
> unnecessary include files. (I have already fixed things so include
> files can be compiled on their own.)
>
> The attached patch removes unneeded include references, and marks some
> includes as needing to be skipped by pgrminclude.

In btree_gist I think you should remove #include "postgres.h" from the
.h file and put it in the .c files instead, as is customary. I think
that would make the other changes incorrect. ltree.h and pg_upgrade.h
also get this wrong.