PGobject issue

From: chouaffe frannck-edmond <chouaffe2000(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGobject issue
Date: 2011-08-23 15:21:50
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hallo guys.

I have the following problem.
I have a java class called PGuuid that I want to use to handle UUID values
within my java application.
In the toString() method of the class, I intend to return something else than
the real UUID value.
However, this isn't working.
Any I call the addDataTypes method with a real data type such as date or uuid,
it doesn't work.
If I on the other hand call it with a custom sql data type such sex, it does
work.

I can't figure out how to force java to take my PGuuid class in place of uuid.

Regards.

Edmond