'ERROR: Permission denied for schema' while importing dump

From: saravanan <saravanan(dot)kcse(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 'ERROR: Permission denied for schema' while importing dump
Date: 2011-07-14 14:08:12
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

I'm using PostgreSQL - 8.0.0 version. I tried to importing dumps but i'm
getting the following error . Before importing the dumps, i used to install
some functions like ltree, tsearch2, pgcrypto from directory
/usr/local/src/postgresql-8.0/contrib. So that i can avoid some errors.

But i'm getting *ERROR: Permission denied for schema web* this error occurs
while creating table. Based on this error, i'm getting more errors.

Here dumps were created in a right way using pg_dumpall. I just trying to
import the dump. Can anyone help me to crack this error?

I don't know which version the dump has been taken, but sure this error were
some thing different. It should import the dump as it is.

This dump might be taken in PostgreSQL - 7.4.23 version.

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n4586749/Schema-Error1.jpg