PKs without indexes

From: John P Weatherman <jweatherman91(at)alumni(dot)wfu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PKs without indexes
Date: 2011-04-19 10:45:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

I am attempting to set up slony-i and have run into a minor
glitch...apparently whoever designed the database I have inherited
didn't consistently build indexes to go along with Primary Keys, or at
least that's the error message I have been getting. I am far from
confident in my own sqlfu in the catalog tables. Does anyone have a
script for identifying tables without indexes that correspond to their
PKs? I'm just trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel if I can help it.

Thanks,

John

John P Weatherman
Sr Database Administrator