psql 9.1 alpha5: connection pointer is NULL

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers ML <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psql 9.1 alpha5: connection pointer is NULL
Date: 2011-04-02 08:24:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm getting the following message after upgrading to Alpha5 on my Fedora
14 box:

$ psql -p 5433
psql: connection pointer is NULL

which comes from libpq. Server is running, and I can connect it to via
9.0's psql.

This is a regular RPM build. Am I doing something wrong, or?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
http://www.gunduz.org Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz