Re: BUG #5899: Memory corruption when running psql

From: Ross Barrett <ross_barrett(at)rapid7(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #5899: Memory corruption when running psql
Date: 2011-03-03 16:14:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I determined that this issue was caused by something (a large error message
relating to failed delete caused by an integrity issue) which I erroneously
pasted into the psql terminal. I was able to get around the problem by
deleting my .pg_history file.

Perhaps it is more accurate that this is a problem with termcap?