Cross Pollination is a wonderful thing

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cross Pollination is a wonderful thing
Date: 2011-02-10 18:54:42
Lists: pgsql-general

-General

How did we get the duckbill platypus? Cross Pollination of course and
today is the last day to get your content in for PostgreSQL Conference
East. A conference that is cross pollinating with MongoDB, one of those
"NoSQL" technologies. Now, we have experience, lots of experience on our
side but they are the beautiful and energetic technology. Let's show
them what our old school ways can do!

Today, CFP for East closes. Don't be left alone after beer-thirty.

https://www.postgresqlconference.org/talk_types

JD
--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor