Sync Rep plan from here

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Sync Rep plan from here
Date: 2011-02-08 19:59:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>From here, I consider myself free and clear to work on Sync Rep as my
final contribution to this Commit Fest. There's still patches I'm
interested in, but priority and time means I won't be reviewing anything
further.

I'm mostly unreachable for next few days, but expect to be working on
Sync rep as much of next week as it takes.

--
Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/books/