Re: Problem with encode () and hmac() in pgcrypto

From: hlcborg <h(dot)luis(dot)cardoso(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with encode () and hmac() in pgcrypto
Date: 2011-02-03 12:38:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

For now, I already can use in my PG database the PL/Python to create
functions.
But I need a library that can do the:
> Plain SHA1, which is signed with RSA signature.

Do you known any PL/Python wrapper libraries
around OpenSSL (or any other crypto library) that I could use.

I have found some in the internet, but when I try to compile them there are
always errors about undeclared functions or other errors...

---
Luis