Re: Problem with encode () and hmac() in pgcrypto

From: hlcborg <h(dot)luis(dot)cardoso(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with encode () and hmac() in pgcrypto
Date: 2011-02-01 23:19:10
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Marko,

OK,

> These two operations are not equivalent.

But...
Can I have this operation done in the Stored Procedure inside the Database?
Plain SHA1, which is signed with RSA signature. and in the end encoded to
base64?

I was looking in the pgcrypto functions, and I haven´t found any that I
could use.... I think... Maybe I am not looking for the rigth one.
I need to use Plain SHA1 signed with a RSA signature and encoded into base64
due to a new law related to digital signature in invoices in my country.

--
Luis