PgEast: 2011, CFP (2nd Call)

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgEast: 2011, CFP (2nd Call)
Date: 2011-01-18 19:16:00
Lists: pgeu-general

To my "Across the Pond" brothers and sisters, I would like to invite you
all to submit presentations to PgEast: 2011. This year it is being held
in NYC, so the flight is reasonably short as well as reasonably cheap.

Join us in March to make this the best PostgreSQL Conference (in the
States) to date!

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

JD

--