Re: Small typo in func.sgml

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Small typo in func.sgml
Date: 2019-11-07 16:56:31
Lists: pgsql-docs

Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp> writes:
> I thinkk a new line is needed after <para>.

> - <para>JSON query functions and operators
> + <para>
> + JSON query functions and operators

It doesn't really make any difference, I believe. I agree it's
neater with the newline, but I wouldn't bother changing it unless
you're making some other nearby change.

(There are actually instances of this in quite a few places in
our docs, if memory serves. I think somebody uses, or used,
an editor that tended to remove newlines in that context.)