Expired records ?

From: Eje Gustafsson <MacAhan(at)fament(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Expired records ?
Date: 2000-09-15 17:11:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Stephan,

I think this listserver hates me. none of my messages seem to go through.
Anyone read this ??

I need to get access to records that is marked expired in the database any
idea how or if it's possible ?

Please respond even if it's just to say that you don't know so I KNOW that
my messages get through!!!

Best regards,
Eje mailto:MacAhan(at)fament(dot)com
The Family Entertainment Network http://www.fament.com
Phone : 316-231-7777 Fax : 316-231-4066
- Your Internet Solution Provider & PC Computer Solutions Provider -