Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)

From: stagirus <mamasa(at)stagirus(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Date: 2010-10-02 21:03:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-jdbc

Thank you all. I have heard and looked at all the options including the
UserType. This indeed has been an insightful discussion. I enjoyed speaking
to you. It is my honor to getting to know you all.

Now I am in a much better position to advise my architects and developers on
this issue. I would be happy to update you with the solution we would
implement and our rationale, if that helps. I am sure we will talk in the
near future.

Thank you very much.