Re: Visualize GiST Index

From: paolo <paolo(at)informatik(dot)uni-bremen(dot)de>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Visualize GiST Index
Date: 2010-09-28 15:52:44
Lists: pgsql-general

I firstly tried to "solve" the problem deleting the second parameter from all
the calls to the stringToQualifiedNameList function, I wouldn't expect it,
but.... it worked out, of course it was not the most elegant way.

Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> Get gevel from cvs, address is on http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/wiki/Gevel

Thanks, the version form cvs compiles fine, there are some differences in
the when you make the installcheck but it works.
I noticed that the expected output has been generated several months ago, so
I supposed the differences can come from using different versions of
postgresql.

Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> btw, have you seen http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/wiki/Rtree_Index ?

This also helps.