Re: Merge replication with Postgresql on Windows?

From: novnovice <novnovice(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Merge replication with Postgresql on Windows?
Date: 2010-09-28 06:18:18
Lists: pgsql-general

That's a surprising response. But it makes sense, at least as one
perspective. I have written light duty sync systems but figured that there
would be some battle tested postgresql solution that was more robust than I
could cobble together. As in, if I invest 40 hours learning replication
system X, I'd be further along than if I'd invested the same 40 hours
writing my own system from scratch. It's not simple stuff. It would still be
good to eval whatever canned solutions are out there. I have googled this
topic of course; among the candidates none seemed to be a great match up
with what I hoped to find.