Re: pltcl: sentence improvement

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Euler Taveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pltcl: sentence improvement
Date: 2015-09-16 13:57:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Euler Taveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com(dot)br> writes:
> This simple patch improves a sentence. Spotted while working on translation.

I concur that spelling out "#" as "number" is an improvement, but I'm
curious which backend error you think this matches?

Also, if we're going to change this message at all, I'm inclined to
rewrite it completely, because it doesn't really follow the style
guidelines. How about "trigger's return list must have even number of
elements"?