pgxs docdir question

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers ML <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgxs docdir question
Date: 2010-09-19 21:25:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Where does PGXS makefile get /usr/share/doc/pgsql/contrib directory
from?

While building 3rd party RPMs using PGXS, even if I specify docdir in
Makefile, README.* files are installed to this directory, which breaks
parallel installation path as of 9.0+

Speficially, I want to install READMEs
under /usr/pgsql-9.0/share/contrib for 9.0. How do I do that?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org