Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2010

From: Josh Williams <joshwilliams(at)ij(dot)net>
To: Joshua Kramer <josh(at)globalherald(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2010
Date: 2010-07-15 04:31:46
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 22:52 -0400, Joshua Kramer wrote:
> Is anyone planning to attend or man a booth at Ohio LinuxFest 2010?
>
> If so let me know - I live close to Columbus and can be available to
> help out.

Hi Josh!

Yep; I've submitted a couple of talks this year, but either way I'll
probably be attending as well.

It could be worth doing a booth this year - we've had a presence a
couple times in the past (2007 and 2008, I believe?) with a good amount
of success.

Were you planning on putting in for a community booth? Not sure when
the sponsorship application closes, but if there ends up being a
Postgres both I'll certainly help out, too.

- Josh