domains, types, constraints

From: Andrew Winkler <the_andrew_winkler(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: domains, types, constraints
Date: 2008-01-16 04:12:28
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'm having trouble with types and domains. I can create a type, but then when I try to create constraints
using the components of the type, I get syntax errors. I've read through the pdf several times, to no avail.
Things like (value).component, component(value), value::component, for example, all generate errors.

Be a better friend, newshound, and