Re: PgWest Locations

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Christophe Pettus <xof(at)thebuild(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgWest Locations
Date: 2010-05-21 22:10:30
Lists: sfpug

On Fri, 2010-05-21 at 17:43 -0400, Christophe Pettus wrote:
> On May 21, 2010, at 5:07 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > What is the area like around the Kabuki?
>
> Very pleasant and walkable; it's right in Japantown. Lots of
> interesting stuff.

Specifically, is it family safe? I mean, and I don't mean this
negatively but there are quite a few members of our community (myself
included) that have a tendency to show up with wives and babies. Are
they able to walk around without incident and enjoy?

No offense to the town or anything, I just don't know.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor