Re: [PHP] Some undefined function errors

From: Ashley Sheridan <ash(at)ashleysheridan(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Giancarlo Boaron <gboaron(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: Jim Lucas <lists(at)cmsws(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, php-general(at)lists(dot)php(dot)net, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PHP] Some undefined function errors
Date: 2010-05-20 16:26:27
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-novice

On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 09:21 -0700, Giancarlo Boaron wrote:

> Hi Jim.
>
> I think it depends on each server configuration but I checked in my server and I don't have the 'pgsql.so' and 'psql.ini' files and neither the 'www' directory.
>
> My Apache version is 2.2.15 and my root directory is /usr/local/apache2/htdocs.
>
> Thank you.

I've generally found these sorts of things to be in /etc/php, /etc/php5
or something similar. Within /etc you should see directories for both
Apache and PHP. If you have shell access to the machine, try calling a
whereis command, which might give you a better idea of where things are
kept in your system.

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk