EOL for jabber.postgresql.org

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: EOL for jabber.postgresql.org
Date: 2010-04-19 18:05:02
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

For various reasons (not the least is lack of reliability) the sysadmins
team is considering dropping the jabber.postgresql.org service. The
service never really took off for various reasons and does not seem to
be critical.

If we don't hear lots of wails of (one person just doesn't count, sorry)
discontent we will be removing it from DNS at the end of the week.

End of communication.

Have a nice day.

JD

--