Call for translations

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgtranslation-translators(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Call for translations
Date: 2010-03-19 20:38:51
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

In anticipation of the release of PostgreSQL 9.0, it is once again time
to update the message translations. We are not very near a string
freeze yet, which has traditionally been associated with the first
release candidate, but I feel that things are already stable enough to
begin this work now.

If you want to help, see <http://babel.postgresql.org/> for
instructions and other information. If there are already active
translation teams, please communicate with them first. The mailing list
<pgtranslation-translators(at)pgfoundry(dot)org> is available for general
discussion and coordination of translation activities.