Re: Donation of 3 FEITIAN PKI smart cards to the pgAdmin community

From: Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE <jmpoure(at)gooze(dot)eu>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Donation of 3 FEITIAN PKI smart cards to the pgAdmin community
Date: 2010-03-17 18:41:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le mercredi 17 mars 2010 à 19:19 +0100, Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> In principle this sonuds very intesting. But I take it it requires a
> card reader, which is not included, to be actually useful?

Unfortunately, I don't have free smart card readers in stock. This is a
common offer from FEITIAN and Gooze.

Reading smart cards requires a PCSCD smart card reader, usually with USB
connection. We sell very cheap readers on Gooze, starting from 9.9€:
http://www.gooze.eu/catalog/smart-card-readers

In the cart, you can add a free smartcard and a refurbished smart card
reader. Just confirm in the comment section of the cart that you are
doing free software development.

Shipping of a single free smart card is free (of course). But you can
add any product depending on your needs. Depending on your location, it
will calculate shipping cost.

Here, you will find a link to supported smart card readers:
http://www.gooze.eu/gnu-linux-smart-card-howto-quickstart/hardware-operation-system-and-legal-prerequisites

For any further question, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel
--
Jean-Michel Pouré - jmpoure(at)gooze(dot)eu