Re: Small locking bugs in hs

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Small locking bugs in hs
Date: 2009-12-27 22:10:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 2009-12-27 at 20:12 +0100, Andres Freund wrote:

> While unlikely to cause issues two new LWLockAcquire calls use the wrong
> locking mode.
> Patch attached.

It's important to explain why you think something is a bug, rather than
make that claim on its own.

The locking mode was intentional, though not documented either way.

However, I think I see a different issue with conflict handling, so
looking at this again was worthwhile, thanks. Will come back with more
over next few days.

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com