Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net> writes:> I think we have found an acceptable solution. But unless Tom already> applied the patches while I write this, I suggest we wait for 7.3devel.
Why wait? Do you think there's a risk of breaking something? It seemeda pretty safe change to me.
I'll defer to you to apply the patch in any case. But unless you seea risk I would suggest dealing with it now, not later.
regards, tom lane