Re:

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
To: steffen nielsen <nil5en(at)msn(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2009-10-20 03:32:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 23:04 +0200, steffen nielsen wrote:

> Hello.. I just purchased for holdem manager pro. And i need PostgreSQL
> 8.3.msi file to continue my installation. Everytime I try to install
> this message pops up: That i can't open the install file and to
> contact you guys. If i have the right software to my windows. I use
> Windows Vista and i have deactivated user thing in control panel.

You might want to contact the tech support team for your poker software.

There's no indication that you're reporting a PostgreSQL bug, and you've
provided nowhere near enough information to understand what might be
going on. If you don't have any luck and you're convinced there's really
something wrong with the PostgreSQL MSI installer, please ask on the
pgsql-general list and provide details such as where you got the
installer from (exact URL please), the file size of the installer, the
MD5SUM of the installer (search the Internet for how to do this), the
EXACT error message, any Windows error log entries that appear in the
Event Viewer when you run the installer, etc.

--
Craig Ringer