Re: SQL Standard Committee

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL Standard Committee
Date: 2009-10-13 10:28:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 2009-10-13 at 10:18 +0100, Simon Riggs wrote:
> Please can someone pass me details on/off-list about joining the SQL
> Standard Committee, as discussed at developer meeting in May.

I have replied to Simon off-list about the details, which had also been
forwarded to the funds group.

The current status is that no one at INCITS is replying to my emails.
If someone preferably in the right time zone is interested in phoning
them up or pursuing other means of getting an answer out of them, please
let me know privately. I can't give this the attention it apparently
needs right now.