Review another patch

From: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Review another patch
Date: 2009-10-02 08:35:11
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

The named and mixed notation patch is nearly ready (I just had a few
questions and comment updates, no real problems). I don't see any
patches without a reviewer except the ECPG patches, are we expecting to
review those normally or just wait for the ECPG expert?

Or is there another patch that needs review assistance?

Regards,
Jeff Davis