Re: Application/wiki wanted for Beta/Alpha testing

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Application/wiki wanted for Beta/Alpha testing
Date: 2009-09-09 14:34:51
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 16:53 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Shouldn't there be a consensus from -hackers first?
>
> On what? There's no disagreement that we want to track alpha & beta
> testing in the field.
>
> > Oh and... go for it man. I know you can code a bit.
>
> Heh, that's a good idea. Sending in my PHP would be an assured way to
> get Magnus or Stefan to do it instead. ;-)

Hah! Well if I do it, it won't be in PHP anyway. It would be in Python.
Likely Django since that is what planet is written in (although I would
rather use other Python stuff).

What do you think guys? Stand alone app or should we work it into
overall infrastructure?

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor
If the world pushes look it in the eye and GRR. Then push back harder. - Salamander