Commit fest status

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Commit fest status
Date: 2008-03-31 04:26:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Well, it's the end of March, and I'm already starting to feel like we've
been commit-festing forever :-(. At this point I see only one remaining
patch that seems likely to go in without any further discussion --- that's
Pavel's plpgsql EXECUTE USING thing. However, we've got boatloads of
stuff that needs discussion and consensus-achievement. Please take a
look at the queue
http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches
and comment where you can. Remember that substantive comments or
reviews should go to the mailing lists --- you can add annotations to
that page if you want, but they'll be ephemeral.