Re: Hot Standby, max_connections and max_prepared_transactions

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hot Standby, max_connections and max_prepared_transactions
Date: 2009-09-04 14:17:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 09:26 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:

> Hopefully you're planning to keep that part, as it
> would be a shame if I had done it for nothing.

Not promising anything in that regard, but I appreciate your efforts to
assist. I doubt it was wasted effort in any sense. It will certainly be
valuable to have another knowledgeable reviewer.

I'm finding reviewing my own code considerably easier after the break in
development. Not done yet, but making good progress every day.

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com