schema question

From: Thomas Keller <kellert(at)ohsu(dot)edu>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: schema question
Date: 2007-06-29 23:02:50
Lists: pdxpug

I have three distinct services in my lab with sample names, the
processes we perform, and other stuff specific to each service. Then
we do the billing for each of these. That has it's own set of data
and contact info. I'd like to have to maintain as few a number of
tables as possible. So if I am thinking of putting the lab data in a
lab schema and the admin stuff in an admin schema (billing and
contact tables). Can I use the same contact table for both schema?

Tom Keller
kellert(at)ohsu(dot)edu
4-2442