compiler warning

From: Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: compiler warning
Date: 2009-08-02 19:19:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

A little while ago, I saw a compiler warning creep in:

In file included from gram.y:11202:
scan.c: In function ‘yy_try_NUL_trans’:
scan.c:15765: warning: unused variable ‘yyg’

I know there were some changes to minimum versions, but I think I have
those versions (listed below). I don't know if others are seeing this
warning or not.

Regards,
Jeff Davis

$ gcc --version
gcc (Debian 4.3.3-14) 4.3.3
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is
NO
PURPOSE.
$ flex --version
flex 2.5.35
$ bison --version
bison (GNU Bison) 2.4.1
Written by Robert Corbett and Richard Stallman.