Re: Shrinking SVG (Again)

From: Jürgen Purtz <juergen(at)purtz(dot)de>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Shrinking SVG (Again)
Date: 2020-01-15 13:56:43
Lists: pgsql-docs

I plan to deliver 3 more graphics, see attachment. When creating their
textual description in the SGML files I faced a problems: The patch of
GSoD
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAEkD-mBFQb61gHNWR0cN5K4G4q-i1PRwNn_OKVkKSaaJa5_LbA%40mail.gmail.com#67104a6097e63371c527b14ff43ddafb
is not yet committed. But this chapter is a good place for the graphics.
Will the GSoD patch become part of the documentation?

Furthermore in the last weeks we have seen some initiatives to uniform
the wording of our documentation. I appreciate such activities and will
deliver a glossary of terms which are used in the description of the
graphics. This glossary will focus on PG-specific terms. Well known
terms like SQL key words are left out.

Any comments? Errors in the graphics? Suggestions? What's about the GSoD
patch?

Jürgen Purtz

Attachment Content-Type Size
ram_proc_file.png image/png 87.9 KB
cluster_db_schema.png image/png 104.0 KB
directories.png image/png 94.9 KB