Re: pg_dump.... pg_restore...how long does it take?

From: rafikoko <rako(at)wapice(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump.... pg_restore...how long does it take?
Date: 2007-08-30 10:04:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
Thanks for the answer. I've checked and the archive is corrupted. Every time
I dump my database with pg_dump command mentioned in the previous post, I've
got the same error.

Could you please suggest me other compination of parameters for pg_dump, so
that it dumps complete database (inluding functions, triggers, procedures,
operators, sequences, tables, views etc. and obviously data)?

It doesn't have to be stored in .tar archive. Moreover I'd like to inform
that I work in Windows environment.

Looking forward the answer.

BR,
Rafal