Contiuned lack of SSL support

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Contiuned lack of SSL support
Date: 2009-03-20 16:42:00
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc,

We have been waiting on you since November to procure a wildcard SSL
cert for use by .Org. You were notified of the approval of the expense
through our SPI account last November to which you responded you were
looking into it. There have been repeated attempts on the sysadmins list
to help you. What can the the web or sysadmins team do to assist in
this?

I know you are very busy but as you are aware Hub not only owns the
PostgreSQL.Org domain but is the only contact listed[1]. If you are too
busy to maintain your responsibilities with the domain, may I suggest
that you assign some control over to other core members such as Bruce
Momjian, Tom Lane or Dave Page?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

1. Domain ID:D3400535-LROR
Domain Name:POSTGRESQL.ORG
Created On:22-Oct-1996 04:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:22-Oct-2008 10:39:15 UTC
Expiration Date:21-Oct-2009 04:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:GODA-02456121
Registrant Name:Domain Manager
Registrant Organization:Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
Registrant Street1:P.O. Box 0832-1508
Registrant Street2:World Trade Centre
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Panama City
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:na
Registrant Country:PA
Registrant Phone:+507.2142011
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:admin(at)hub(dot)org
Admin ID:GODA-22456121
Admin Name:Domain Manager
Admin Organization:Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
Admin Street1:P.O. Box 0832-1508
Admin Street2:World Trade Centre
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Panama City
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code:na
Admin Country:PA
Admin Phone:+507.2142011
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:admin(at)hub(dot)org
Tech ID:GODA-12456121
Tech Name:Domain Manager
Tech Organization:Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
Tech Street1:P.O. Box 0832-1508
Tech Street2:World Trade Centre
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Panama City
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code:na
Tech Country:PA
Tech Phone:+507.2142011
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:admin(at)hub(dot)org
Name Server:NS-A.LERCTR.ORG
Name Server:NS.HUB.ORG
Name Server:NS-B.LERCTR.ORG
Name Server:NS2.HUB.ORG
Name Server:NS3.HUB.ORG

503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997