Re: US printing requirements for this spring?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: US printing requirements for this spring?
Date: 2009-03-10 16:44:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 22:15 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> All,

> I'm thinking:
>
> 1000 4-page Brochures
> 2000 "What is PostgreSQL?" Flyers
>
> However, we might want some 8.4 Release flyers instead of the latter.

We should print on demand except for the 4 page flyers. Single page
printing is relatively cheap and we should use the gracious offers to
print from folks like Garden Grove to items that are not easy to print
on demand.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> --Josh

503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997