Changes to archives.postgresql.org and search.postgresql.org

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Changes to archives.postgresql.org and search.postgresql.org
Date: 2009-03-05 16:43:28
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

I would like to see the following changes made to the respective sites:

archives.postgresql.org:

Show date in thread listing.

Right now a thread might look like this:

The science of optimization in practical terms? Joshua D. Drake
* Re: The science of optimization in practical terms? Bernd Helmle
* Re: The science of optimization in practical terms?
Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
* Re: The science of optimization in practical
terms? Joshua D. Drake
* Re: The science of optimization in
practical terms? Robert Haas

However if it is the 4 page of the by date sort, I have no idea in the
month where I am. Chances are I know at least reasonably the date of the
post I am looking for.

search.postgresql.org:

Add the ability to search by keyword AND author. probably by email and
or name.

Joshua D. Drake

503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997