Re: COPY support

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: Mark Addleman <mark_addleman(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: COPY support
Date: 2009-02-20 18:10:59
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Sorry--meant to send this to the list and sent it to just Mark instead
(the list I'm most active on sets a Reply-To):

I've had this on my plate for ages, but I haven't had any time for this
due to a number of process changes here at Truviso while pushing out our
next release. We're wrapping that up next week, and after that I will
take a serious look at synching our COPY code (we have a couple of
encoding fixes that are not on Kalle's page) with jdbc HEAD.

--
Maciek Sakrejda
Truviso, Inc.