Re: FOSDEM slides

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FOSDEM slides
Date: 2009-02-09 22:04:09
Lists: pgeu-general

On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 21:27 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could all the speakers at FOSDEM please upload their slides to the
> PostgreSQL wiki, and add links to the index page please:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/FOSDEM%2C_Brussels_2009

Also please make sure and place a correct license on the slides. We have
had issues in the recent past with presumed open source slides that
although the author intended them to be, they were not.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Draek

> Thanks!
>
> --
> Dave Page

503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997