Request for features - filtering options.

From: Marcin <marlag(at)fr(dot)pl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for features - filtering options.
Date: 2009-02-03 10:36:09
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

I am not a subscriber of mailing list so maybe such idea was
already presented.

It would be nice to see (for me) 2 features in pgAdmin:

1. Table -> View data -> new option: View Bottom 100 Rows which would be
useful in case of checking last changes - otherwise I have view to Top 100
and change ordering

2. Additional select box in View Data Options: "History" - after selecting
option remembered text (by table) would be pasted into Filter textarea.
It would be useful for often/similar filtering which are done during
data maintenance :) The best would be saving this history on the disk - to
use in the future.

--
best regards
ml.