Boston Area PostgreSQL User's Group Meeting

From: Thomas John Kincaid <tom(dot)kincaid(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Boston Area PostgreSQL User's Group Meeting
Date: 2011-04-29 20:57:00
Lists: pgsql-announce

I am pleased to announce the formation of the Boston area PostgreSQL users group.

The mission of this group is to provide networking and learning opportunities for PostgreSQL users located in the Boston area. We will have a series of speakers presenting on all facets of PostgreSQL.

The group's first meeting will be May 24 from 7-9pm at 34 Crosby drive in Bedford MA. Please send me (tom(dot)kincaid(at)enterprisedb(dot)com) e-mail if you are interested in attending or in helping build this users group.

Pizza and soda will be served.

Here is the agenda for this first meeting:

-A short presentation on the history, benefits and features of PostgreSQL.
-A presentation on PostgreSQL's growing momentum in the database market.
-Build a list of desired topics and speakers for future meetings

If you know of specific individuals or organizations we should reach out to for the purpose of establish this user's group, please let me know.

Thomas John Kincaid
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise Postgres Company
Office: 781-357-3390