Re: perl-DBD-Pg package for CentOS 5?

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: Kevin Murphy <murphy(at)genome(dot)chop(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: perl-DBD-Pg package for CentOS 5?
Date: 2008-10-31 15:31:44
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

On Fri, 2008-10-31 at 09:20 -0400, Kevin Murphy wrote:

> My life would be complete if it offered perl-DBD-Pg for CentOS 5!

We had an up2date package, but it broke many apps inside RHEL/CentOS 5,
so I removed EL-4 and EL-5 branches from SVN.

If you want, you can grab Fedora 9 SRPM and rebuild it on your system --
but it will probably be broken since it will try to gra some
dependencies that RHEL/CentOS 5 does not have.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
Co-Authors: PL/php, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/