Re: COPY support in JDBC driver?

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Mark(dot)Addleman(at)ca(dot)com
Subject: Re: COPY support in JDBC driver?
Date: 2008-09-22 20:33:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

Regarding postgresql JDBC COPY support:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2008-09/msg00053.php

Truviso has been using Kalle's COPY patch for a while, and we'd like to
help fold it into the core jdbc driver. We've fixed a couple of encoding
issues, but otherwise, we've been using it without any problems. I'd
like to merge against the current trunk and re-submit the patch in the
next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
--
Maciek Sakrejda