PostgreDAC ver.2.6.0 released

From: Pavel Golub <pavel(at)microolap(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreDAC ver.2.6.0 released
Date: 2010-11-18 10:03:00
Lists: pgsql-announce

This release introduces PostgreSQL 9.x and RAD Studio XE support, the latest client libraries,
native geometric types support, support for NOTIFY/LISTEN payload argument.

Full changelog:

[!] RAD Studio XE support added
[!] TPSQLPointField, TPSQLCircleField, TPSQLBoxField, TPSQLLSegField added
[!] v9.0.0 client libraries added
[!] v9.0.0 dump & restore libraries (pg_dump.dll, pg_restore.dll)
[!] Payload argument proccessing added for new NOTIFY syntax to TPSQLNotify
[*] Locate() and FindKey() methods respect current filter now
[*] Test case for UUID fields added
[-] "Sometimes Locate() method do not work properly for fields not in active index" bug fixed
[-] "TPSQLDataset.AffectetRows always returns 0" bug fixed
[-] "UUID field values are corrupted in IDE higher then 2009 if UTF8 encoding used" bug fixed

You're welcome to download the PostgresDAC v2.6.0 right now at:
http://microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/download/
or login to your private area on our site at
http://microolap.com/my/downloads/

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at
http://www.microolap.com/support/

--
Best regards,
MicroOLAP Support Team <support(at)microolap(dot)com>