Change of site

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Change of site
Date: 2008-07-11 20:44:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm getting many Delivery Failures on list postings.

I think this is because my emails are now coming from a different
domain. I've changed this because it's used as the basis for permalinks.

So if you have me set in your spam filter White List then you'll need to
reset it. Thanks and sorry for the noise.

--
Simon Riggs www.2ndQuadrant.com